banner image

Indian Male Model Hrishant Goswami

Harishant Goswami is a most admired and stylish Indian fashion model and actor. Harishant born in Delhi in 1980 and he studied in USA and Nigeria.
Hrishant has worked in Lakme fashion week many times in her career. Harishant is well-known for his participation in an Indian reality show “Big Boss 4” where he was most talked about contestant for his affair 
with fellow Pakistani contestant Veena Malik.
 Hrishant Goswami has got peak fame by winning Gladrag Manhunt and also getting further eminence by her dashing personality step by step.





Indian Male Model Hrishant Goswami Indian Male Model Hrishant Goswami Reviewed by Anonymous on 05:44 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.
    Model Photography

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.